North Ghawar Oil Field – Aindar WellProject Completion Date: December 2016
Saudi Aramco want to have Oil Modular Skids in order to reduce field installation time and complexity by moving a majority of the required components onto a pre-fabricated standard design that can be re-used at any of the single well locations after depletion of associated Oil well.
Aramco requested Oil Modular Skids to be installed in a remote area near Wellhead in order to perform the following tasks:-
- a) To regulate the pressurized stream of Oil.
- b) To measure flowrates of multiphase fluid.
- c) To inject chemicals.
- d) To launch Pig in the main pipeline.
- e) To get Samples of Oil.
- f) To control and analyze all process parameters.
AES Provided Aramco with Modular Skid to be installed near wellhead includes different equipment and instruments installed on the skid as per the followings:
- a) Choke Valve: To regulate the pressurized stream of Oil.
- b) Multiphase Flow Meter (MPFM): To measure flowrates of multiphase fluid without needs for any separation.
- c) Cosasco fitting assembly: To inject the chemical in order to reduce the corrosion of the pipeline.
- d) Scrapper Launcher (Pig) valve: To launch Pig in the main pipeline.
- e) Oil Sampling Cylinder: To receive the Oil Samples for further assessment.
Conclusion and Results:
AES concluded the complete production and waiting for Aramco to install and commission.